Without community support, none of what we do would be possible. Financial support allows us to continue helping grow the downtown community and make it a wonderful place for everyone to enjoy. There are a few ways to make a contribution; event sponsorship, merchandise, project-based support, or a general donation. We are a 501c3 organization and your contributions are tax-deductible.
We are always working on something, and many of our projects are to enhance and beautify downtown. A few examples are: our Facade Grant Program, the mosaic tile trash can project, street light banners, the murals (Wings Mural at North & Broadway, Sign of the Times on Main Street, Keep on Truckin parking lot behind Main Street, and Love Grows Here near Fifth Third and Maddux Auction), trash/recycling containers, and the benches. Projects change all of the time, but if you have noticed a particular project that you would like to support financially please let us know. If you have an idea for a project and would like to partner with us we are always looking for new ideas. Send us an email or give us a call at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring one of Main Street's events is a great way to advertise your business.
1. It generates visibility for your business
2. Shows your investment in the community through quality programming
3. You can associate your business with a successful community development initiative
4. You support our mission of revitalizing Downtown
5. Click here to go to our promotion section & learn about our events.